Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

How many miles

56K views 69 replies 43 participants last post by  dianewilson275 
#1 · (Edited)
How many miles do you have on your Durango?
I have 166615 miles on my 2000 R/T. She has a few small issues but she's still going strong.

#12 · (Edited)
When I left for deployment we were at 372, now the wife says we hit 2500. Less than 3 months until I can drive it again!!!

Glad to hear it is still going strong for so many, hopefully the new design follows that same path.
Well, I can speak for the Hemi as being very dependable. My wife's 06 charger R/T has 130,000 and has been unbeleivably dependable. If Dodge puts that same quality into the new D then it will be around a long time.

#29 ·
2012 Durango RE, I'll turn over 2000 miles on my way home in the morning, I've had the vehicle for 2 months. No transmission problems, no engine problems, My Sirius quit working, but I can't blame Dodge for that one (bad software design in the radio...but that's going away REAL soon).

Only problem I've got is reconciling myself to the week it takes the thing to go from 0-60. A V6 in this vehicle is a bad idea, and I couldn't afford the V8...price or upkeep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.