Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

PCM programming help?

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jkelly16 
#1 ·
Does anybody have a PCM programmer that they would be able to help me customize my 2007 Chrysler Aspen in the Washungton D.C. area? I work at NASA GSFC and live near Andrews AFB. I would be happy to compensate someone fairly for sharing their programmer and helping me customize my PCM? Thanks!

#2 ·
I'm not sure about all programmers but if they work like the Diablo ones do, they marry to your vehicle when you install a tune. This means that it can't be used on another vehicle until the stock tune is returned to the vehicle. Only one ride at a time.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I learned about the single vehicle feature after I posted this request and it makes perfect sense from a business perspective. It's almost like a bolt-on part and I am now deciding which one to purchase. Can you give me any advice regarding which of these tuners are the best value for my application ('07 Chrysler Aspen 4X4, 5.7L Hemi - street performance and fuel mileage). Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.