Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

Recalls and warnings on 2014

7K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Shadetree 
#1 · (Edited)
Other than the wiring that has to be checked and fixed or improve, there are two that require a re-flash, the air bags could be a problem, almost forgot, the master cylinder shield has to be checked and replaced or protected.
One of the problems is when you are using cruise control and you speed up to reset your speed, the car keeps speeding up a little. Not all of the are listed yet at your dealer or on the Dodge owner site. Keep an eye out for letters from Dodge.

#3 ·
I just called my dealer, Steve Landers Dodge in Little Rock, AR., and they are not doing them just yet. They are waiting for more information. Told me to check back in a few weeks. We received our recall notice a few weeks ago. Things move fast in the South. They did admit to the break problem and was not sure of the cruise control. Wonder if the air bag problem was part of a sneak attack. The Chinese hack into the cars control and deploy all the air bags at once.

#5 ·
I was first in line this morning at the Dealership. Well, they called me at 11:00 to come get my ride! That was quick! When I drove up in my wife's Durango (to get mine) the Service Manager (Dan) said, "you might as well leave that one so we can do the recalls and inspection!" Hell yes!!! Now, I won't miss another day of work to take care of hers. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.