#1 ·
What mods will void the Warranty.

CAI
Cat-back
turbos/chargers
comp tuning
heads/cams

#4 · (Edited)
You can mod your vehicle however you want and the dealership HAS to honor the warranty. As long as the damage that you are claiming was not caused by the modifications that you did AND the dealership can not prove it without a shadow of a doubt they by law they have to honor it.

That law is called the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.

Here is the Wikipedia entry about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson%E2%80%93Moss_Warranty_Act

#7 ·
dealers are getting really swift about avoiding warranties.. not Voiding but avoiding.. some dealers dont care.. they get paid by dodge to fix your car.. simple.. I drove the challenger to the dealer to get lights fixed.. they asked about service and oil changes, and the supercharger but happily charged dodge 93 bucks for a tail light bulb..

however the dealership here wanted to lower the value of my truck due to exhaust and cold air.. even had a place on a for for me to sign.. I took them off and sold them separate returning the truck to factory.. Its not a battle that is easy to win with the claims.. most of the crap you add to your car wont help, and wont void the warranty.. But can cause more issues then you ad tuning.. then you end up voiding the warranty for engine management alteration.
that CAI and cat back might net you 15 HP at the wheels.. A custom tune with those mods 30..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.