Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

Hi Everyone. Thoughts on the 2015 Dodge Durango.

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Sherwoodian 2014 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am the father of two small girls and it is time for me to update my ride. I need something with great safety features, that is powerful, and all around a great vehicle. I am leaning towards the 2015 Dodge Durango.

My wife and I have been really researching this vehicle and we thought it would be a good idea to reach out to the Durango Community to get some pros and cons.

We have come across some good information however. I really liked this article that talked about the technology.

http://www.allenmellododgenashua.com/dodge-durango-technology-nashua-nh.htm

Anything else I should take into account. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

#4 ·
Great Vehicle

Hi,
I purchased the 2014 Citadel, last December, with all the features mentioned in your attached article. It's been a great vehicle so far. I am amazed at the MPG I can get out of it too. Best so far has been 28.2 HWY.
The collision avoidance take a little bit of getting used to...I had a an'04 Evoy for the last 10 years so the technology advancement is crazy good. If you can still get a 2014 you can probably save a lot of cash.
Enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.