Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

2 weird electric issues.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kwalk23 
#1 · (Edited)
02 Durango

It was a previous police vehicle so the rear passenger area is stripped of the overhead lights, speakers and AC controls. I got new A/C controls.
But i was getting into the door and noticed a entire extra plug that runs off of the window controls with no apparent receiving end?
(Will post a picture)

Edit: (wouldnt let me directly add it but i attached it)

Edit: (For below post i did read the appropriate threads that explained this problem, but since it was a Police vehicle and they would of disengaged this feature i just wanted to make sure!)
And the driver door controls are the only ones that can move the windows up/down. the window lock button still clicks on/off and i checked the wiring(the yellow wires that control it are all still connected and seem to be in good condition).
I did read a couple threads on this Forum that explained that, that does happen. But before i cut the yellow wires to bypass it or buying the appropriate peices/controls that there isnt a Fuse or somthing i could check first?
i read through the hood fuse box, and the driver side dash fuse box but couldnt find the "Win Lock" fuse. and i have no Manual to go by and google was pretty much useless.

Thanks in advance for your time and your answers!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.