Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

The start of my Mods...

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Big Joe 
#1 ·
I've gotten a couple of upgrades done to my D in the past couple of weeks... Here are a list of the completed ones...

When I got it, there were 2 different color HID Bulbs in the headlights, and that drove my OCD crazy!!! LoL So I got a new set of 6000K ones...
Plus the stock fog bulbs are so puny, that they really don't do much, so I order a set of 600K HID for them too... I wish they matched color wise a little better, but I'm happy... (Are the Stock HIDs 35 Watt or 55 Watt...? That could be the issue for the color difference, or the polarization on the stock projector...)

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

You can also see from this pic that I removed the lower "chin spoiler" that was on the front bumper... Now I'll be able to get my jack under the damn thing to change the oil easier next time...

Then since one of my rear markers blew, I decided to replace all 4 of then with LEDs...

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Car Grille

I also for a set of LED License Plate lights as well...

Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Car

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.