Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

2011 HID Kits - Durango

30K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  drock 
#1 ·
Anyone know the bulb size or can you recommend a HID kit for the 2011 Durango? Looking to upgrade my lights. Thanks.

#35 ·
The Charger didn't have them until the '09 model if my memory serves me correct... My SRT is a '06 which was the only year SRT with those door moldings.

#38 ·
I just got an email back from one of the production mgr's at Allstart Auto Lights and he said that it maybe difficult to retro-fit to an SXT b/c the headlights are auto-leveling and cornering. They are looking to see if they will be able to do it and at what cost - I'll let everyone know when they get back to me.

#39 ·
I just got an email back from one of the production mgr's at Allstart Auto Lights and he said that it maybe difficult to retro-fit to an SXT b/c the headlights are auto-leveling and cornering. They are looking to see if they will be able to do it and at what cost - I'll let everyone know when they get back to me.
I didn't know that the '13s where like that.... Now I'm hating... :(

LOL:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.