Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

Someone has to be first

28K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  Firemut30 
#1 ·
So it will be me. Just giving a shout out to all the Texas Durango owners out there.

#29 ·
Round Rock!

AWESOME!!!!

There's more and more members popping up from Central Texas.

I know that there is a Challenger owner that restarted the Killeen Chapter of Deep South MOPARs. You guys might want to give them a look.

As for over here in El Paso, there are a lot of 3rd Gen Durangos around, but one thing that I have found out with me being active in the car scene here is that not many people know about the forums. Looks like I'm going to have to represent and get a decal for my SRT Hauler....

#32 ·
Hey y'all, I'm James. San Antonio. :4-jump1:

It doesn't look like the image is going to show. Just right click and go to the url. That's my Durango R/T Blacktop.

I've made a few mods. CAI, resonator delete with magna-flow 40s, and a Hypertech Interceptor. Nothing else planned...until something catches my eye.

#33 ·
Just west of Weird in Central TX! Loved my 2006 Ltd Adventurer, but just switched to 2014 LT for AWD. New one is granite, but looks pretty BORING. I need to get some RED fun stuff/ highlights on this baby! Any suggestions?

I am considering painting the grill RED, switching out the covers on the mirrors to R/T red and maybe some striping. I also saw red caliper covers. Anybody have any pics?

I am shopping for grey floormats & cargo mat, maybe weathertech? Anybody try the extended cargomat? Is it awkward when you want to flip up the 3rd row?

Also looking at the red or black & red Caltrend neoprene seat covers. Would it look dumb if I only covered 2 rows?

#34 ·
Cc tx

Corpus Christi sometimes, Wyoming other times. Grew up in CC TX but go back and forth for work. My 2013 red Durango R/T Blackline, otherwise known as " Keep your grubby hands off and dirty ass out of my baby" stays inside my garage and waits patiently for my return so we can terrorize the pavement together again. I feel I should be #1 now I'm here because, well...I hate having to look at any cars in front! Ha! Got a Hellcat Charger on order and looking to supercharge my baby shortly.
IMASHMF!

Attachments

#37 ·
My power windows are not working. I read some of your answers to similar questions and you mentioned a common beige wire from the driver's side to the passenger's side of the truck. Where do I find this wire.

I am also have a problem with the main controls on the drivers side not locking the doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.