Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

Only one in the state on here....

9K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Darkjoker 
#1 ·
I am the only one in the state on here just amazing lol well I am in Arvada. Usually around town but fixing the durango first. So if anyone else is around hit up on here

#5 · (Edited)
I find it hard to believe that after 3 years from the first post on this thread that there are only 5 in the state. Oh well, I'm in Colorado Springs and just bought my first D. 2013 DD R/T. First mod was i plasti dipped the front grill black and the badges black. I guess you would call that the Blacktop edition. I liked the look after seeing it on another thread so i decided to do it.. Next mod will be a CAI, K&N to be exact. Hoping that it will bring a better sound to this HEMI.

#7 ·
Another Coloradoan with a Durango

I just picked up a '99 Durango from a friend in New Mexico. It has the towing package, and seems to be ok overall, but needs a lot of TLC. Any quick checks and suggestions for making it a reliable off-roader (I'm in the Four Corners but near both desert and mountains)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.