Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

5.7 Catch Can Install

13K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  DJ Hellfire 
#1 ·
For those of you who have the New Durango with the 5.7, you may have noticed that there is not enough room in the front of the engine to install a Catch Can (I Have a K & N CAI installed). Also there is no extra space on the fenders to install one either. I also own a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic and it was easy to install the can on the car. No so on the Durango, but I found a spot to install mine and the pictures are attached.

You need the Billet Technology Side Mount Catch Can. I attached it to a black metal bracket behind the electrical box.

See less See more
#6 ·
Didn't think about mounting it there. I was going to use the Z bracket and mount it in the same location as on my RAM.

#7 ·
Don't know where the location is on your Ram, but I found that there was NO room at or near the fender on the New Durango's with the 5.7 engines. The issue I ran into was with the hood clearance thats why I installed it where I did. I can close the hood and get to the can easily to empty it.

#15 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.