Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

Selling Winter Wheels/Tires - lost Durango in summer crash

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  draph94 
#1 ·
We lost our 2014 Durango R/T in an accident this summer and replaced with a competitor (I will miss our Durango, but my wife won't - was her car).

Our winter wheels and tires were purchased new from TireRack last November and only have 4,722 miles on them. They are Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow 265/60R18 mounted/road forced balanced on 18X8 Monte MT Titan wheels with the titanium finish. They include the TPMS sensors. New, the package from Tire Rack cost us $1771 with shipping and tax. Everything is still in like new condition. These tires were proven to me in a NE Wisconsin blizzard with 12 inches of blowing snow last winter, and they performed immensely better than the OEM all seasons did the prior winter. They ride smoothly and quietly when they aren't in the snow.

Please email draph94@gmail.com for pictures and copy of TireRack receipt. The pics I have is as they sit in our garage now...never got around to taking pics while they were on our True Blue Durango R/T (I can honestly say they looked even better in real life than they do on the Tire Rack simulated view). Will consider any reasonable offer...would prefer local, in-person transaction (will not ship without funds in hand and won't blame anyone for not giving me funds without wheels/tires in hand). I am located west of Indianapolis, IN (Pittsboro area). Note, I will be road tripping from Central IN to NE WI the first weekend of August 2016 and could arrange a drop off for anyone who will make a deal with cash in hand within a reasonable distance of my route. I can go through Chicago/Milwaukee area, and I have gone West and then up through Rockford, IL, Madison, WI area as well. So, my "sales area" could cover much of IN, IL, and WI.

I will not make the transaction at a private address - well used, day time or well lit public space "in a good part of town" for all our safety...

Thank you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.