Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

04 Transmission shift lever replacement

3956 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  04 Rango
hey everybody. new to the forum so this is my first post... gad to finally find a good durango forum. i need to replace my gear shift lever on a 2004 Durango. started to dive in but cant decide how to remove old one? anybody with past experience or a link to good instructions? I have my trusty Chilton's manual but doesnt even touch the subject... i am pretty good at just winging it but dont wanna risk damage to column. any thoughts or advice greatly appreciated
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Well welcome to the Z! Sorry, can't help you with this one. Hopefully you'll get some help here shortly.
hey everybody. new to the forum so this is my first post... gad to finally find a good durango forum. i need to replace my gear shift lever on a 2004 Durango. started to dive in but cant decide how to remove old one? anybody with past experience or a link to good instructions? I have my trusty Chilton's manual but doesnt even touch the subject... i am pretty good at just winging it but dont wanna risk damage to column. any thoughts or advice greatly appreciated
have you figured out how to get it off yet
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.