Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very Nice!

I cant quite tell what was done to the rear bumper cover. Are those cutouts on each side of the trailer hitch?

How about a couple picts of the engine compartment.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rear fascia has the same grills or cut out as the SRT JEEP rear has
It's raining out here in Cali as soon as it clears up ill take pics of motor
In a few week I will be adding a kenne bell super charger polished out and I will finish up engine compartment with some paint and chrome

·
Registered
949 Posts
That's hot!!!! I take it that you used the GCSRT's hood?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Seriously man. You should get in touch with Modern MOPAR Mag and have them do an article on your ride. As far as I know, your the first one to do this. And if you can get Ralph to sign your hood...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Should also get this posted on Allpar. RT DO REDGO, you should send an email to the Allpar guys with a link to this thread. I'm sure they'd be stoked, as mentioned above, this is groundbreaking, and youre the first to pioneer this.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I did use the center of the GC hood cuz I tried its a lil different I would love to have my ride in modern mopar mag hook me up with themand allpar but I'm working on sound system right now. I need to finish it up first

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
While your Durango is awesome. It is not an SRT. Dodge has not made one. There is so much more to an SRT vehicle than an engine swap and cosmetics.
Sorry, I guess I'm a purist.

·
Registered
949 Posts
True, it's not a real SRT and the idea was kicked around to come out with one. Nevertheless, this is the first one with a 392 HEMI in it. Gotta give him props for that!

·
Registered
949 Posts
True it's not a real SRT; nevertheless, it is the first Durango with a 392 HEMI in it....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
@ Tymont Well to bad it's not the first time u down PLAY MY TRUCK
WELL WHEN ANYONE CAN GET THE GUTS AND THE MONEY TO DO
SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE THEN COME TALK TO
ME . First with 392 Hemi FIRST with SRT interior FIRST with SRT hood
FIRST with SRT steering wheel FIRST with SRT cluster BREMBOS brakes
$ 48,000 truck $12,000 paint job $7,000 interior $3,500 hood $4,000 brakes
$1,500 cluster $800 steering wheel $6,000 Forgiato wheels $1,200 Forgiato floater caps $1,600 toyo tires $1,200 magna flow cat back system $9,000 392 hemi swap
$500 custom floor mats $800 lowering springs $10,000 Kenne Bell system

SO STOP BEING A HATER AND SHOW WHAT U GOT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE UR 2000 Durango and hope its a SHOW PIECE cuz the way ur talking BIG it must be better then
My fake ass SRT when ur ready to Show ur Truck let me know till then SUPER MODERATOR DON'T HATE ON ANYONE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT U AIN'T GOT

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wow! You need to relax a bit!

In case you hadn't noticed this is an open forum. People's opinions will vary. Not everyone is going to love your ride and everything you have done regardless of how much you spend. If you wish to spend time on forums you need to get a bit thicker skin and take the good with the bad.

I happen to like some things you've done and not like others, I also dislike red vehicles. Should you care what I think? No! Because you should be building something you like and not give a damn what everyone else thinks. I couldn't possibly care less what people think of me or my cars. What I like is all that matters, if some people happen to agree it's cool...great...if they hate it...oh well. I'm not going to go crying and whining about it.

Can I spend 100k to have someone build me a Durango? Sure I can, I just choose to spend my money elsewhere. It's not that I don't have the guts or the money, I just choose not to. As for you being the FIRST to do all those things, maybe...maybe not. You just have a tendency to want to brag, so there could absolutely be others that have done like kind mods that have just not posted up on a forum to brag. Just sayin....you may or may not be as special as you seem to think you are. Plenty of people are out there building vehicles for their own personal enjoyment that none of us will likely ever see.

As for Tymont, I'm pretty sure you're being a way bigger hater by criticizing his ride and bragging about yours. He was giving an opinion, just like you're doing now!....get over it!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Personally I think your Durango is bad ass!!! Did MMM or Lisa from Speedlogix get back with you yet?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@SRTGIRL I'm not bragging how much I spend and I don't care if people like it or not
I'm jus saying if u don't got anything good to say then don't say it someone else could have
Less or better but it's not good to HATE u have never said anything bout my truck and I respect that but when u have the same person telling u can't put SRT badges or u can't put A 392 hemi in ur truck that's called HATING WHERE IM FROM IM NOT HERE TOMAKE MYSELF LOOK ANY BETTER THEN ANYONE I HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE INTERESTED IN DURANGOS AND ANYTHING THEY DO BUT IM NOT GUNNA LET THIS GUY KEEP TALKING DOWN ON ME CUZ HE IS A SENIOR MEMBER OR WHATEVER U DON'T TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY BCUZ UR HIGHER UP

·
Administrator
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
2,555 Posts
I'm not going to jump in on this other than if the bickering continues the thread will be shut down.

Couple of comments;

I really hate to tell you that you'll catch flack on a bunch of forums for portraying a vehicle for something it is not (since there is no such thing as a SRT Durango). People don't mind down playing a ride but they hate when it's been up badged. Now that being said you have a very nice unique ride and as close as you'll get to an SRT, enjoy it. It's just when you post in an open forum you'll get some good comments and also some bad, gotta learn to live with all of them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks awesome!! I think that if there was a SRT Durango it may or may not be as cool as yours...up or low badging aside. Personally I like all my cars debadged. My red Durango R/T still stock...wish I had some money for some mods. All in all it's a show quality Durango...very nice...

·
Registered
949 Posts
No BS Agbiker... You should see the rest of his rides......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.