Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2007 Dodge Durango Hemi Limited sits in garage alot. It does not ever go out into salt filled winters or heavy rains. It is pampered with 19,000 miles. I went out to start it and the key turns with alot of clicking from the relays and the engine DOES NOT turn over at all. All electrical accessories work including headlights,dashlights,radio and liftgate.There are NO abnormal codes showing on the dash. The securirty system and remote starter DOES NOT work .The lights do not dim when I turn the key fully to start it. The battery is brand new and is fully charged. I tapped on the starter housing and that did not help. I tried my 2nd key and that does not work either. I am told it could be in one of the relays or fuses itself. Please help.....Moparwooz.

·
Administrator
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
2,566 Posts
Not sure how to fix it but your security system may have your starter locked out. Take a peek in your owners manual and see if they have a reset procedure there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
No sure fire thing..
I'd try clearing the computer. (disconnect the positive cable and touch it to the ground) If you're rarely driving it.. might be corrosion on the starter posts. who knows really..

would like to hear what happens tho.. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.