Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to bump the rim up to 24'... anyone know the rim size needed for this or can recommend a site? Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem...I would love to see pic's of it. Now we just need to get the lowering kit.
Heard Eibach is coming out with one soon... I Live in Cali not to far from them and i've submitted and application letting them know if they want to use my durango as a prototype

·
Registered
949 Posts
Looking to bump the rim up to 24'... anyone know the rim size needed for this or can recommend a site? Thanks!

When you do, make sure that you have the dealership go into the computer and tell it what size rims you have. If not, not only is your speedometer going to be off, but the transmission is will not last as long. That is a big issue with LX/LY owners when they install big rims.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you do, make sure that you have the dealership go into the computer and tell it what size rims you have. If not, not only is your speedometer going to be off, but the transmission is will not last as long. That is a big issue with LX/LY owners when they install big rims.

Appreciate the heads up and I hope the dealership doesn't give me problems doing this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Really like the tinted taillights on the white. I have a black R/T and looking to do the same. Did you use NiteShades spray or the tinted vinyl seen on (i.e. eBay). Or is there a vendor on site that sells?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts