Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. i was wondering if someone can help me with aligning my headlights. (low beam) i have a 2013 durango crew and I want to put ddm tuning hids on them. but i also dont want to blind the heck out of ppl as well.. does anyone know how to align the headlights.. meaning where are the screws to do so.. also has anyone heard or had problems with hids in the fog lights melting the assembly?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi everyone. i was wondering if someone can help me with aligning my headlights. (low beam) i have a 2013 durango crew and I want to put ddm tuning hids on them. but i also dont want to blind the heck out of ppl as well.. does anyone know how to align the headlights.. meaning where are the screws to do so.. also has anyone heard or had problems with hids in the fog lights melting the assembly?
Have you had any luck with your HID's? i just got mine in the mail today from DDM..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have.. I actually went with HIDonlinestore.com An ordered 8k.. They work good sometimes not all.. The passenger light goes out an I have to switch headlights on an off... So the customer service rep suggest I get relay harness that plugs directly to the battery so that they don't do that anymore.. I get them in Friday.. I just order them from eBay. Make sure they heavy duty ones.. But the hids look great! I also gonna order my fog hid soon.. Cause I wanna match them up.. 8k HID

·
Registered
111 Posts
CREE High Power SMD 5202 H16 LED fog light bulbs

CREE High Power SMD 5202 H16 LED fog light bulbs

Here is the photo of my Hemi D with the stock fog light bulb (left) and the new Cree LED (Right). When you install them you have to remove all the tabs. Three in the inside and three on the outside. They claimed that they are for the 2012 Durango but they do not line up with the stock harness. There are four tabs on the inside but only three must be remove. The fourth one is the one that lock the harness to the bulb assembly.

Bulbs Assembly

Headlight off / Just inside the garage

Headlight off / Outside garage

Headlight on (HID)

·
Registered
949 Posts
HUGE difference....

Those look good man

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Did you find the adjusting screws?
I believe there is one just above the headlight lense and one on the inside edge of the lense. I believe they are #10 torx bit screws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts