Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
I purchased some R1 Concepts Front and Rear Rotors, Pads and Hardware. I plan on removing the calipers and caliper adaptors, painting then and then doing a complete brake job. I've searched for hours and cannot find the specific torque specs for this year and model.
When you google search, Dodge has different torque specs for every car and brake option known to man. They are all different for all the different platforms and year cars.
Can someone provide front and rear brake torque specs for a 2015 Durango Citadel with the heavy-duty brake option?

I plan on keeping the vehicle so, I will be getting a set of service manuals in the future.

Thank You
Bill C

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
I have R1 Concepts on my 2014 Challenger. The finish on the R1's only lasted a couple of years. They are good parts and I have zero issues with the Rotors or the Ceramic Pads. (make sure you follow the break-in recommendation). I would find some good high temp paint and mask off the breaking surface and pain the rest of the rotors. Can't help with your torque spec's good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts