Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 dodge durango gt that has a p302c code i already changed the coil and all spark plugs and yet it still there. Recently i had a code p105c but it went away. But the issue i am having is that when the durango is in the last shift(8) and i give it some gas it starts shaking real bad. There is no knocking sound at all, it hasn't stalled or nothing. But slight shaking at a complete stop or giving it gas at low rpms.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you get you Durango fixed yet ? I am experiencing basically the same thing , mine also is 2017 Durango GT I've owned seen 13k Miles currently 82k . Mine started with running rough then Mil light of with P105D P105C P0302 , mine went into limp mode and would not rev up , I replaced VVT solenoids with no change, then replace the driver side Variable Valve Lift Solenoid, and fixed the MIL light and it basically drives fine , but right after that fix I now have the shake or shudder you are describing, almost feels like hitting a small pothole or bad joint on the road . mine first started most noticeable on the highway over 70mph and in 8th gear , but its getting worse now if I'm at low RPM at about any gear then add a slight load like a slight hill or incline and it does it too , but I have nothing to go off , no MIL light , no stored codes , nothing, feels like a misfire but I don't believe it is , the computer would catch it , im leaning towards something with the Variable lift system, I also read somewhere that 3.6 engines built early 2016 have issues with new technology of the Variable lift system, my understanding possibly replacing all 4 cams and other parts , but I definitely have no engine noise to indicate worn cams , my understanding was it was engines built from like January-April? of 2016 , my durango build month is 8/2016 , but im guessing the engine could have been built months before, I don't know how long they sit around before going into a vehicle on the assembly line. I feel like mine needs to get worse before I'll be able to fiqure it out , which may or may not be a good thing , but chasing problems or just replacing parts by guessing seems like a waste of money and time , If I fiqure mine out I will post back on here , if you got yours fixed please let me know also , thanks , sorry for the long post , but might help comparing notes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts