Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Durango for about 10 months now it's got 49000 miles on it the check engine light came on Recently and put out evap leakage smaller small leak code and a cylinder 6 misfire yeah it's fire I got some plugs for it to address the misfire it's the misfire and the code was gone when I drove it in the morning and all of the sudden it started running real bad After I gave it a little gas Now it's putting out 2 new codes it's A PO108 and A PO303. When I took the upper intake manifold off There was a weird residue in the number 3 cylinder port it almost looks like Fuz from some sort of material and it's only in the number 3 port.. I have a 2017 Durango SXT with a new pentastar V6 3.6 l On a side note I put NGK spark plugs in it is spark plugs in it is that an issue should I go back to the champions? Wasn't sure if that is a cause of some of the issues? Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated I'm new to this I read them a lot but I've never posted anything before but tbut then again it is my 1st Dodge lol ....hopingit isn't like this for the long run

1 - 1 of 1 Posts