Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if these aftermarket auto companies such as eibach will manufacture a drop kit for the 3rd gen durangos? If you have a heat/RT RWD durango than a 2 to 3" drop will look nice.

Come on Mopar...Let's get more innovative and coming out with custom accessories for the new durango.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow...I knew these durango will look hot lowered. Thank the car god for being christmas right now. Need to start saving money. those are the wheel combo i am looking for as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is coming from Eibach and it looks hot!!!

Do you know if Eibach or Bilstein will make a strut to go with the Eibach springs? I thought the stock rear struts are self-leveling and will keep the rear end raised if you just add eibach springs in back.

Eibachs site still has no release date info. on the 2011-2012 Durango lowering springs yet. I will contact BC racing coilovers and KW to see if they are going to make a kit for the Durango.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nope Eibach's site say's coming soon. It's said that for about six months now. The strange thing is they have a kit out for the Jeep GC.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I like that grill...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts