Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have the 430N Media Center on their 2011 Durango and were expecting Travel Link, I have good news. Just received the upgrade disk from Chrysler. Installed it in about 10 minutes, and now I have Travel Link. The letter that came with the disk said that the free subscription would be for 1 year from the date of purchase. But I received an email from Chrysler telling me that they were giving us an additional year for free. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens when the 1st year is up. If anyone has any questions on this let me know. I'll be more than happy to forward the email from Chrysler to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Viewing while driving

Haven't heard of any updates that would allow you to view DVD's on the front screen. I have read though that you can bypass this but it's quite extensive and makes you pull out the media center from the dash. Not sure it's worth it. BUT, if you have the rear DVD system get 2 mirrors and some velcro. Put one behind the back screen and the other on the dash and walla, you have front viewing. Haven't tried that yet but is something I'm thinking about doing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a RT with the 730 radio. I am still on demo. I haven't started my 1 year free subscption yet. I haven't tried the travel link, but I will shortly as I'm going on a trip soon.
Does your Sirus radio fade out in bank drive in over hangs? I had a 2008 Pathfinder that never lost signal. The RT drops the signal going under I95 overpasses? Does anyone else have this problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.