Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing a brake module on my 2012 R/T. It is equiped with the factory tow package and all the toys that entails. I found the package with the pretty little grey connector and have my brake module harness made up. Doing the feet hanging up through the sunroof contorted upside down reach and feel. I cannot find where in the world I'm supposed to plug it in. I assumed it would be near the ODB connector or near the emergency brake pedal but no dice. Where is the mating connector for this little monster? Please help, my back is getting all jacked up just thinking about crawling back under that dash. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you find the plug? It took me awhile to locate mine on my 2012. Mine was between the park brake and brake assembly. Look for a larger white connector assembly. It's hard not to miss. This connector assembly almost looks like it's mounted on the parking brake bracket. It was attached to the top left of this connector assembly facing rearward. Mine was blocked by wires making it hard to see. It's grey in color like the brake controller harness. The 12volts is always hot on this plug so take caution not to short any loose wires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.