Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
There are kits available for this conversion. I would post a link to the one I found but they are not a vandor here so I can't. Sorry.
I can say that the kit is $259.95 and includes the bracket, bolts and 11 1/4" rotors. The calipers, pads, hoses and park brake cable extension are extra.
All total about $700.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I might be cheaper and easier to swap the rear axle. What do you do with you rango?(Off-road, Daily Driver,Race truck) is it 4x4? what gear ratio do you have? the reason i ask is so i could tell you what axles i would look for. the durango's stocks axles arent that great if you are doing anything other than daily driving, with out mods anyway. but this would give you a change to go to a stronger axle lower or high gear ratio, plus you can get your Disc brakes out back. Hope this was some help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The rear axle on the 2003 Durango has disc brakes and from what I've read it's a pretty easy swap. I believe the only thing that needs minor modification is the emergency brake cable which is pretty straight forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.