Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new Dodge durango 2014 has had its controls quit. We can control the radio etc from the steering wheel, heat etc from touch display but none of the manual controls work.

Can't turn radio off, tune to different stations, adjust fan speed etc.

I assume this might be a fuse or possible lockout or something. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
1 Posts
Our new Dodge durango 2014 has had its controls quit. We can control the radio etc from the steering wheel, heat etc from touch display but none of the manual controls work.

I assume this might be a fuse or possible lockout or something. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Did you ever fix the problem just asking because I have the same problem. Thank you in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.