Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best idea for a speaker box in a 99 dodge durango i have 3 kids and really want all my seats and space i saw one that was in the middle console of the second row seat that was neat can anyone tell me where i can find custom boxes

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Thunderform makes a box that fits into the underfloor compartment behind the third seat. It comes pre-loaded with an 8" sub. You can get it with or without an amp in it.
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=10620&picture_id=72748

JL Audio used to make a stealthbox that replaced the center cushion of the 2nd row with a box that holds a down-firing 10" sub. You lost the use of that center seat though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw a JIl stealth box for $1k, posted on this forum. If you need, I'll locate it for you. I just swapped out my front door speakers. I'm reluctant to trust ANY of the places I've been with a complete system. Being, everyone failed the 1st question, " what's in here" (the pitiful sub that is in the rear) could not possibly move on from there. So, what does anyone have to offer as far as choice in an amp, and where to place it... Thx!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts