Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to learning more about the durango's. The one I bought has a few problems and I was looking for answers and thought if I found a site for the durangos I would find what I need. I have been a member of a few other forums and I am a lifetime member of fullsizebronco.com. I love wrenching on things and have built a very trail worthy SAS'ed bronco with all kinds of extra things like bumpers and crossmembers. If any one is interested I can throw up some pics of it. As of now I dont have any pics of the Durango I just bought it tonight and haven't got it home yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This must be a fairly new forum or something. It seems that when I tried using search that I couldn't get much to come up at all. That and some of the forums had no posts. Mainly the damn classifieds section. Its empty!!!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Welcome to the Z. Glad you're here.
Yes, we are a very new forum but we are growing quickly. While we may not have a lot of information up yet, think of the opportunity you have in helping to build the site from the ground up. :)
We do have some pretty knowledable members here that are willing to help any way they can. So don't be afraid to ask if you have a question.

And congrats on the buying the Durango.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.