Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'19 Drngo SRT>DBBlackExt>TechPkg>TrlrTowGrp4>HP Brakes>PwrSunroof>Harmon Sound>20x10Wheels>+++
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe I can make someone's day. In 2009 I purchased a new Challenger SRT 6spd. Had it ten years when I finally said enough of the manual trans. Went to the local dealer to order a 2019 Durango SRT when they showed me one they had just received. I bought it, that was Dec 8, 2018. It has DB Black ext. with most options, the most notable exception was leather. It has the 3 rows of seats. I laid down & covered them when I got home; they have never been sat on! I paid $73k and change [full bore!] for it. Today it has almost 3,000 mi on it, never sat a day outside, obviously not my daily driver! It has been carefully maintained by a former Tech who is me. I'm selling since it just doesn't fit me like my earlier (wider) Challenger. Otherwise, it is a great vehicle. So here is the bottom line: KBB has the value at $62,918, I'll take $58,000! Vehicle is in Boise ID and this forum is the first to learn it is for sale. Please no games, I'm serious, so please, you be also.

Wish my presentation matched most of yours; but, I did the best I know how. However, I will try to answer with pics or written ... any serious questions or requests

·
Registered
'19 Drngo SRT>DBBlackExt>TechPkg>TrlrTowGrp4>HP Brakes>PwrSunroof>Harmon Sound>20x10Wheels>+++
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD IT for notably more than I was asking here. Wish one of you had got it; but there was no interest. Enjoy your Durangos; they are a fun car and rather peppy. Just don't fool with the hellcats, that ain't fairl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.