Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to start offering the badge for emergency responders here like they do on the charger z?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
The approver has to be military and a police officer?
Sorry, I didn't mean both.

There are two groups. Military and Public Service.

A Current or past Military person must handle approvals for that group.
A Current or past Police Officer must handle approvals for their group.

It takes a while to set all of that up too so once we have a firm handle on who will be doing the job, I will start adding the groups.

Also, each group leader MUST check the forum often for members seeking admission. We always get folks who say they will do it, and end up doing the opposite. And that's why it's a real drag.

If you are going to offer to do something, make sure you can handle it.

You will need to verify each members credentials.
We do not allow spouses of military or public service. It is only for the person who served. Period.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think my record here shows that I will be checking the forumz often. I am willing to do the work required for the fire/ems/police.
You can check the charger forumz and see that I am a menber of the fire group there. If further verification is needed just let me know.
Also, how would you prefer we verify service of those requesting membership?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So... lets get our game plan together and submit it for approval... who's in?
Official request has been made. Clay is pretty busy and asked that we give him time to get it all set up. Not exactly who will be handling what at this time. I will let you know as soon as I hear something else.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Between a new computer and some cabinets that I built and installed in the house, I have been offline recently. Sorry for that, but my offer still stands. I normally have the time and now a computer that is new, so I am ready to help in any way.

Well, if I can figure out Windows 8 some time soon!

Mel

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.