Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flat towing/recreational towing

I am looking at purchasing a 2022/2023 dodge Durango RT with a two speed transfer case to flat tow behind a motorhome. I previously have used a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee. Can’t replace that vehicle with a new Jeep grand Cherokee because of the electronic power steering in those vehicles. It appears that the Dodge Durango 2022 or T equipped with the right transfer case has an available wiring harness to power the electronic power steering. Is anyone out there towing a newer dodge Durango RT flat behind a motorhome. Would love to hear from you. Interested to know if you are using the special wiring harness and if you have any problems with what is known as death wobble

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flat towing/recreational towing

I am looking at purchasing a 2022/2023 dodge Durango RT with a two speed transfer case to flat tow behind a motorhome. I previously have used a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee. Can’t replace that vehicle with a new Jeep grand Cherokee because of the electronic power steering in those vehicles. It appears that the Dodge Durango 2022 or T equipped with the right transfer case has an available wiring harness to power the electronic power steering. Is anyone out there towing a newer dodge Durango RT flat behind a motorhome. Would love to hear from you. Interested to know if you are using the special wiring harness and if you have any problems with what is known as death wobble

1 - 2 of 2 Posts