Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who weren't able to get a lanyard and badge last year, they're back.

Lanyards, cards and holders have been ordered. I should have everything in three weeks or less.

They are $25, including shipping.

I have a label maker for the names. If you plan to put your name on them another way, just let me know.

I will get the packages and names ready to go when I receive the payment. Then, as soon as I receive the cards and lanyards, they'll be mailed.

Payments should be sent via paypal to [email protected]. If you need to send a check, send me a PM. Please include the following:

• Name
  • Address
  • Username
  • Forum affiliation (300, Charger, DSM, etc)
  • Do you want your name and username on it? (tell me if you want your first and last name or just first name)

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you've received your lanyard, please post and let me know. Let's see some pics too!

If you haven't ordered one yet, don't wait. We had several members wanting these after I ran out of them last year.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just shipped three of these on Friday. If you want one, you should get them while I still have them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.