Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, Howdy fellow Durango Peep's! I am needing some help/ Advice on my Durango. I have spent the last 2 days getting Google BS over load on answers to a question I didn't ask lol! So what better place to get help then from people that actually own one Right!?! Ok so here it goes auxillary water pump can anyone take a picture of the hoses that run from it to the main water pump or know where a person could actually find that visual aid/Diagram!?! I believe mine are well on wrong. And 2. Where is a good place /website to find OEM parts or even Aftermarket parts? I'm mainly looking for a windshield/wiper cowl replacement mine leaks bad! And would like to find some aftermarket rims for it ( mostly cause stock has those little center caps on them and I have bought so many and they will not stay on because I live on a pretty ruff dirt road (understatement on the pretty ruff!) And also maybe a Grill Guard do they even make them for the Durango? I dont think I have ever seen one on one before, but with the insane amount of suicidal deer in my neck of the woods I believe it would come in handy! Lol! I would Greatly appreciate any help/information anyone could give me on any of these items and questions listed above! T.I.A 😘

·
Registered
10 Posts
First and foremost, Howdy fellow Durango Peep's! I am needing some help/ Advice on my Durango. I have spent the last 2 days getting Google BS over load on answers to a question I didn't ask lol! So what better place to get help then from people that actually own one Right!?! Ok so here it goes auxillary water pump can anyone take a picture of the hoses that run from it to the main water pump or know where a person could actually find that visual aid/Diagram!?! I believe mine are well on wrong. And 2. Where is a good place /website to find OEM parts or even Aftermarket parts? I'm mainly looking for a windshield/wiper cowl replacement mine leaks bad! And would like to find some aftermarket rims for it ( mostly cause stock has those little center caps on them and I have bought so many and they will not stay on because I live on a pretty ruff dirt road (understatement on the pretty ruff!) And also maybe a Grill Guard do they even make them for the Durango? I dont think I have ever seen one on one before, but with the insane amount of suicidal deer in my neck of the woods I believe it would come in handy! Lol! I would Greatly appreciate any help/information anyone could give me on any of these items and questions listed above! T.I.A 😘
The company that makes the grill guard for squad cars and trucks you can go on their website and order grill guards for your truck from them currently saving up to order mine with the winch and safety lights on it. Here is a link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts