Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, Howdy fellow Durango Peep's! I am needing some help/ Advice on my Durango. I have spent the last 2 days getting Google BS over load on answers to a question I didn't ask lol! So what better place to get help then from people that actually own one Right!?! Ok so here it goes auxillary water pump can anyone take a picture of the hoses that run from it to the main water pump or know where a person could actually find that visual aid/Diagram!?! I believe mine are well on wrong. And 2. Where is a good place /website to find OEM parts or even Aftermarket parts? I'm mainly looking for a windshield/wiper cowl replacement mine leaks bad! And would like to find some aftermarket rims for it ( mostly cause stock has those little center caps on them and I have bought so many and they will not stay on because I live on a pretty ruff dirt road (understatement on the pretty ruff!) And also maybe a Grill Guard do they even make them for the Durango? I dont think I have ever seen one on one before, but with the insane amount of suicidal deer in my neck of the woods I believe it would come in handy! Lol! I would Greatly appreciate any help/information anyone could give me on any of these items and questions listed above! T.I.A 😘

1 - 4 of 4 Posts