Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I have a 2001 durango and I'm leaking coolant from one of the lines that come out of the heater core. Both lines run from the core along the back of the firewall to the passenger side of the vehicle. The top line is the one I'm working with. It connects to a Y that also connects to a line coming from underneath the vehicle right behind the front passenger tire. From that Y, it then goes on to connects to something that I beleive has to do with the rear heating controls. The leak is either at the connection to the the unknown part, or in the line itself a few inches from that connection. What I am wanting to know is what is the part and lines actually called so I can track them down and replace them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I believe what you're referring to as the part that has something to do with the rear heat controls is the auxiliary coolant pump. It boosts the coolant to the rear heater core.
The lines are simply coolant lines. I don't know the size though... sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.