Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I new to the sight. I have been having a handful of issues with my 2000 durango slt 4x4. After totaling my ram 1500 by hitting a deer at 70 mph I bought a used durango. Day 6 of owning my durango power steering went out got it fixed. After 3 months heater core went. Got it fixed. Than week later my thermostat went fixed that myself. Now I am having issued with the blower or something elecrrical. When I am driving I can have my blower speed on any speed and power goes out on the heay and fan but only that. The comes out barely and you cannot asjust speeds temp or direction of air. When driving at night the dash will all be lighted up but when the air stops the lights on just the fan speed temp control and air direction go off as well as my cig outlet and 12v goes out. Its not cosistent comes on and off for all it.

Is it my blower or relay or short?
I did notice on my blower relay in my fuse box it has a white painted X and a line on it

·
Administrator
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
2,554 Posts
With all that going out it sounds like a connector in one of your harnesses may not be connected good.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
That's what I was thinking. A bad connector because no one fuse will affect all those things. Especially knowing how much the dash has to be torn apart to replace a bad heater core.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts