Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

While I am a new 2011 Durango owner, I am not new to Dodge. I also have a 2006 Dodge Charger. Looking forward to learning from everyone here on the Forum.

Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from another Michigander (East Lansing)!

I am also brand new to this forum - currently a wannabe - looking to buy a 2012 or 2011 used AWD Crew or an AWD Citadel for my wife in the next few months.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you get yours from a GR dealer or elsewhere? We have two dealers here, but GR usually has more competitive pricing - no idea why.
Actually we drove.down to Vicksberg Dodge just south of Kalamazoo Mi.
This 2011 Heat had everything we wanted for about 10K less then everywhere else we looked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the lead. Will do, please give me your first name so I can tell him who sent me. I checked their online inventory yesterday and they had zero Durangos, but I will call him so he can contact me when they get some.

My anticipated purchase will be next month or possibly the beginning of May. I am counting on increased fuel prices to drive the used prices down just a little, or even inspire rebates, in which case I would buy new. I want to spend around 28K -30K (if used). If Dodge comes out with something like GM did the last major fuel price increase, and I could get a 5K rebate, I would go new.

Todd

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the lead. Will do, please give me your first name so I can tell him who sent me. I checked their online inventory yesterday and they had zero Durangos, but I will call him so he can contact me when they get some.

My anticipated purchase will be next month or possibly the beginning of May. I am counting on increased fuel prices to drive the used prices down just a little, or even inspire rebates, in which case I would buy new. I want to spend around 28K -30K (if used). If Dodge comes out with something like GM did the last major fuel price increase, and I could get a 5K rebate, I would go new.

Todd
We bought the 2011 Durango Heat new about 3 weeks ago and we got a great deal. They do have several new 2012s on their lot, but they were more $$. If you do work with Robert and Vicksberg, tell him, Randy say's Hi.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will do! I actually found exactly what I wanted in Portage, called, and they had just sold it. 2011 Silver Crew , loaded, 10K miles, for a good price. :(

I will call your guy soon. Thanks again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.