Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many miles do you have on your Durango?
I have 166615 miles on my 2000 R/T. She has a few small issues but she's still going strong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
my '98 has 132,000 and my '01 r/t has 124,000 miles.these miles are all put on during summmer months going to and from car shows.

·
Registered
481 Posts
We have just about 106,000 miles on our 05. Was my daily driver for 4 years and is now my hubbys daily driver. :)

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it says alot about the vehicles. we all have over 100K and they are still going strong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
it does say alot.the only thing i've done besides regular maintenance was a water pump on the '98.

·
Registered
481 Posts
The only real repair we've had to do was a water pump also, and that was just last month. Except for maintenance and stuff hubs breaks, LOL, it's been virtually trouble free. :)

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep. One of the most dependable vehicles I've ever had.

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I left for deployment we were at 372, now the wife says we hit 2500. Less than 3 months until I can drive it again!!!

Glad to hear it is still going strong for so many, hopefully the new design follows that same path.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
When I left for deployment we were at 372, now the wife says we hit 2500. Less than 3 months until I can drive it again!!!

Glad to hear it is still going strong for so many, hopefully the new design follows that same path.
Well, I can speak for the Hemi as being very dependable. My wife's 06 charger R/T has 130,000 and has been unbeleivably dependable. If Dodge puts that same quality into the new D then it will be around a long time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, I can speak for the Hemi as being very dependable. My wife's 06 charger R/T had 130,000 and has been unbeleivably dependable. If Dodge puts that same quality into the new D than it will be around a long time.

I'm at 1500 after only a month. The car is great, love the hemi, but I'm less impressed with the tranny. I just hope it's reliable despite its quirks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If the new 6 is as good as the 3.5 was, longevity wise, we should be good. I keep seeing Chargers with the 6 with 150,000... I'm good with that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
197,000 on my 2005 Hemi Limited. Wheel bearings, Passenger side ball joints twice, a/c condensor once, two set of shocks (I like a nice ride), and regular maintenance. Starting to get rust - I will get fixed before winter as it worth it - it still looks GREAT!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts