Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 durango with the crappy electric shift transfer case. I refuse to spend any more money on such a worthless design. I am trying to find out if anyone has installed a manual shift transfer case into a 2001 durango that has the 4.7 engine. I need information from some one who has attempted or succeded. If no one has that fine and I will be posting what is necessary in this thread. I have already procured a complete 98 durango to make the process easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2001 durango with the crappy electric shift transfer case. I refuse to spend any more money on such a worthless design. I am trying to find out if anyone has installed a manual shift transfer case into a 2001 durango that has the 4.7 engine. I need information from some one who has attempted or succeded. If no one has that fine and I will be posting what is necessary in this thread. I have already procured a complete 98 durango to make the process easier.
Did you ever get anywhere with this swap? I am looking to do the same thing and am aware that the shifter mounts to the trans. I havent gotten a chance to see if theres provisions on a 01-03 trans.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts