Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if im posting in the right place
but i was looking for a K&N intake for my boyfriends 2012 durango R/T
does the 77 series fit in the 2012 durango? also, what are some good websites to buy from?

im trying to surprise my boyfriend so i cant ask him. any advice would be appreciated

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
looks like the 2011 5.7L had both the 77 series (chrome) and the 63 series (black with bigger inlet filter). but yeah. Nothing on the 2012 D.

gotta be a reason the 2012 is not listing it.

I have a '07 D and tried putting on stuff for the same generation (2006 D) and it didnt fit. they (dodge) change little things that you really don't hear about .

Might hold off or send an email to K&N asking them. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea...i dont know if there will be any issues with fitment between the 2011 and 2012.
I couldnt find the 77 series or the 63 in 2012 either.

good advice - i will give them a call

will let you guys know what the outcome is

·
Registered
46 Posts
According to the K & N website, the part numbers for both the 77 series and the 63 series are the same.

I've always had good luck with AutoAnything. They're a supporting vendor on several of the Z forumz (I'm most active over at the Ram). Competitive pricing, fast (often free) shipping, and a good selection of stuff

good luck

Exco

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.