Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added any height to their 2011 or 2012 Durango? The family just purchased a 2012 crew (which we love); I just whish it had a little more height to it. I want my suv to be taller than a mini van.

rocky-road.com/wk2-lift-kit.html
I have ordered WK2 parts from these guys and they have great stuff, just wondering if any one has pics or feedback with the 3rd gen durango lifted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent talked to these guy about using the wk2 lift on the Durango, but they claim the control arms are compatible on the wk2 and 3G Durango...making me think the lift would be the same. Guess I'm just checking for drivetrain clearance and if the brake lines have to be replaced. I will call them Monday and work on the details. Can't believe no one has lift the Durango yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's been a while since the last post, how was the outcome with the lift on the Gen3? Do you have any pictures, encounter any problems, do you like it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
3rd Gen lift

Installed 2" suspension lift by eibach made for the grand cherokee. Was tough fit and required some swapping of small parts from a grand cherokee but love the out come. Can't upload the picture, new to the site but if you'd like to see it let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts