Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place for this but...

I have a 2011 Citadel and the fog lamps are driving me nuts. They are so yellow compared to the headlamps. I have asked the dealer for a solution and they can't tell me anything, so I am hoping someone here has found a solution. Is there a bulb on the market that someone would recommend? Or do I have to change the whole assembly? Any help is appreicated!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't have a specific answer for you, but no doubt there are different bulbs you can use in a virtual rainbow of colors. I believe fogs are normally a little on the yellow side because that tends to not be reflected by fog as easily and is therefore more effective when you really need them. If you just want cool looking lights, just get the bulb number and find a different color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
only thing you can do is switch them to hid's maybe like a 3000k so they can match your factory light! i have the express therefore, mines dont come with factory hid's but i mad some custom harness and put on some plug n play hid's for the headlights & fogs...

·
Registered
5 Posts
http://autolumination.com/headlights.htm

Just ordered a pair of these for my 2012. The light bulb is factory psx24w, according to dodge and visually looks like that is correct. On that webpage 1/4 of the way down there is one that has that type and looks pure white to get as close to HIDS as possible. As soon as i install them ill take a picture to show color match but this is the best i can find for a color solution. Also i ordered the 12 watt version

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.