Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I traded in my '20 Challenger scat pack for a new '21 Durango RT in octane Pearl red and black top package just today 12-15-21. I've been a member on the charger forumz and challenger forumz for years.
Hope to learn all about my new ride and see everyone else's ride over here and mod ideas of course! This is my first SUV ever in my life so it's all new to me and thanks for having me!
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White Hood

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Ive already ordered a new '22 RT Plus AWD with the TnG package in destroyer gray. Wish I knew that I could order what I really wanted I honestly didn't know I could factory order one with a dealer...so I'll trade in the '21
Font Material property Parallel Number Paper

RT once my new DD comes in hopefully next month it's in D1 status now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So much activity on this forum😆 well my after 3 weeks in D1 status my '22 DD went into paint yesterday so hopefully it will go quickly and arrive in the next month or so.
UPDATE: My DD moved into G status today aka Trim and final assembly

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
So much activity on this forum😆 well my after 3 weeks in D1 status my '22 DD went into paint yesterday so hopefully it will go quickly and arrive in the next month or so.
UPDATE: My DD moved into G status today aka Trim and final assembly
What was your order date. I received my VIN on 04/05/22. My dealer told me it had already moved to D 1. When I ordered my car they told me to be ready for a 10 to 12 week lead time.

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
Hey everyone I traded in my '20 Challenger scat pack for a new '21 Durango RT in octane Pearl red and black top package just today 12-15-21. I've been a member on the charger forumz and challenger forumz for years.
Hope to learn all about my new ride and see everyone else's ride over here and mod ideas of course! This is my first SUV ever in my life so it's all new to me and thanks for having me! View attachment 1579
View attachment 1583
View attachment 1581
View attachment 1582
View attachment 1580
We ordered our 2022 SRT in Octane Red Pearl as well.
I just noticed the dash on the SRT is different from the RT. The Tach is centered on the SRT dash.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We ordered our 2022 SRT in Octane Red Pearl as well.

I just noticed the dash on the SRT is different from the RT. The Tach is centered on the SRT dash.
Yeah I wish I had that setup seeing the tow and go has everything else SRT on it basically.
I placed my order Jan 31'st. Build date was 2-26, shipped March 3rd by rail and dealer took delivery 3-21-22 and I took delivery on 4-1-22

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
Yeah I wish I had that setup seeing the tow and go has everything else SRT on it basically.
I placed my order Jan 31'st. Build date was 2-26, shipped March 3rd by rail and dealer took delivery 3-21-22 and I took delivery on 4-1-22
So about 8 weeks from order to delivery? That is much quicker than my dealer told me it would be!

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
2 months! holy cow...well I guess it will give them time to build up their parts inventory
Just saw an update this morning. Production is going to resume in Mid-May I hope that with my VIN already assigned and the Durango already in D1 status mine will be one of the group to be built in May. That would maybe get me a June delivery. I also read where 2023 will be the last year for the Unibody design and Durango production is moving over to the Mack assembly plant and the new Durango will now be body on frame just like the new Jeep. This means it will be getting the I6 power plant. So glad we pulled the trigger to get one of the last HEMI's!

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
Hope to learn all about my new ride and see everyone else's ride over here and mod ideas of course! This is my first SUV ever in my life so it's all new to me and thanks for having me! View attachment 1579
View attachment 1583
View attachment 1581
View attachment 1582
View attachment 1580
How are you liking your Durango so far? Any issues? How do you like the ride quality?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts