Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, new to the forum an just bought my Durango this evening. It's a 2005 HEMI Limited 4wd with sunroof,navigation, rear entertainment center, leather, heated seats,etc. I'm pretty excited since this is my first purchased vehicle by myself an I'm big on mods so any ideas an suggestions would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Welcome from Texas.
I suggest the first thing you do is get that HEMI a cold air intake and a Diablo Sport Predator. Install the 93+CAI tune and enjoy your new found horses.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. That sounds like a pretty good start. I went ahead an put a magnaflow with turndowns on it yesterday an loving the sound. I was wondering, is there a good mild lift kit out there or at least a leveling kit? Having almost no luck so far finding one

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Ready Lift makes a leveling kit for it. They claim 2.25" lift that allows you to fit 33" tires. And it's not too expensive. Less than $300

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been looking into that kit but it says it won't work on AWD vehicles an mine has the AWD/4WD feature. Will it even work for mine? And are there any other options for lift or is that an cranking the torsion bars pretty much it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.