Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from long Island. I have a 2016 dodge durango rt, the mods I've done so far are borla atak exhaust, brembo big brake upgrade,long tube headers, vvt cams, pcm unlocked diablo trinity tuned, pro charger and dyno tuned, iam currently running on 93octane and 520hp to the wheels. Looking to meet more durango owners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here from long Island. I have a 2016 dodge durango rt, the mods I've done so far are borla atak exhaust, brembo big brake upgrade,long tube headers, vvt cams, pcm unlocked diablo trinity tuned, pro charger and dyno tuned, iam currently running on 93octane and 520hp to the wheels. Looking to meet more durango owners.
Hey man new member as well. I got a 2021 Durango R/t tow and go. Wondering where you got the tune done on Long Island so I could head there myself.

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Durango SRT
39 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ! I have a build on my 2014 Dodge Challenger RT Shaker. 6.4 Magnuson Supercharger, Magnaflow Headers, Magnaflow Hi-Flo Cats, BORLA ATAK, Pro Torque 2880 stall converter and Arrington Fuel System. I also added a Getrag 3;73 and rear cradle upgrade. I made 510 RWHP. I would love to see some pictures of your ride. I have a 2022 SRT on order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts