Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be on here. Just picked up our Durango today! Got a Durango Express w/ AWD, Green, black interior and the popular equipment group. Payed $28,900 for it, which is apparently a little high as I found it for $27,820 when I got home. Still worked a great deal b/c that included gap insurance and an oil change package. Also, don't see many of the green Durango's around, so I'm very happy w/ my color!

Overall, I'm very pleased w/ my purchase and expect to enjoy this ride for years to come. It will be my wife's everyday driver since I'm the one that commutes, in a Jeep Patriot, btw.

Look forward to pics of other's rides, mods and accessories. And to building this forum w/ a huge knowledge base like the Jeep Patriot forum I am a member of.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome! Sweet ride have not seen the green color D on the streets in my state yet. If you like ***pics*** check out some of the interior and exterior pics I have posted of my R/T under the picture thread. Would love to see some pics of your ride as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I too have a green Express, I love it too. That price isn't bad at all, I couldn't find an AWD under 30 anywhere. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Welcome welcome. Can't wait to see pics of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts