Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas will be appreciated. I have a 2011 durango express with park assist. Last year the park assist started not always working. First the vic tells me to service the park assist system then 10 minutes later it turns itself off comepletely with a yellow light on the dash switch. At this point i cannot turn it back on. It does this on and off. Sometimes i can turn off the car and turn it back on and it will work. The dealer said last year that it was not sending an error code and replaced the module. This only made the system a little better, works sometimes. I took it back a month ago to get them to fix it and they did the same thing and said it worked for them. It did not work for me from the second I picked up the car after hours from the show room guys. Not only that They broke the panel under my dash, they told me and are replacing it. I just found out that my gas door release does not work now and they still cant figure out why my door pocket lights are very dim. They are planning on replacing the bulbs which makes little sense to me. I know long post. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Wow. All this stuff is should be under warranty. Stay on them till they get it fixed.
Sorry I can't offer more advice than that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
...and if one item (like the park assist system) continues to put the car in the shop, investigate your state's lemon laws. They may owe you a new car. Regardless, you will have to stay on them, and keep bringing it in -- which I know is a real pain. You should also have them ride along with you to demonstrate any problem they say they can't find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.