Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to know if it is possible to replace the tail lights on a 2012 citadel. i really like the lights on the acura mdx. is it possible or not. does anyone know a good website for durango parts and accessories. i'm also considering replacing the rear dvd system. the factory one i got is too small and the picture quality is not the greatest. i hate that i have to play the dvd up front and not in the rear console. i want to be able to listen to the XM radio while junior is watching barney the dinosaur in the back. if i have to listen to another barney song i might just lose it:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
i wanted to know if it is possible to replace the tail lights on a 2012 citadel. i really like the lights on the acura mdx. is it possible or not. does anyone know a good website for durango parts and accessories. i'm also considering replacing the rear dvd system. the factory one i got is too small and the picture quality is not the greatest. i hate that i have to play the dvd up front and not in the rear console. i want to be able to listen to the XM radio while junior is watching barney the dinosaur in the back. if i have to listen to another barney song i might just lose it:D
Put the headphones on him. Or if he's too young, set the headphones on his lap in the carseat and hope he doesn't puke on them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I regret not getting the stock display on my 2012 Citadel. It is now impossible to get it from the dealership. They told me that is not available for the 2012 as of April 1st. I am hoping that it will be available soon. I can play DVD on my 730n radio but only when I am parked. I am thinking of getting the MYGIG lock pick but I rather keep things simple. Other options that I think would look really good on the Citadel is headrest displays but the Active Headrest Restraint is a pain to get around.

Look into the MYGIG lock pick system. I know it has tons of features.. Maybe that is one of them....
http://www.coastaletech.com/MYGIG.htm
STEREO AUDIO AND VIDEO OUTPUTS FOR HEADREST OR CEILING MONITORS - PLUG IN AND CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM VISUAL AND AUDIO EXPERIENCE. MYGIG VIDEO AND AUDIO MULTIMEDIA OUTPUT IS SELECTABLE USING THE RADIO TOUCH SCREEN BUTTONS. DUAL ZONE SO YOU CAN WATCH OR LISTEN TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THE REAR SEAT SCREENS. GREAT FOR CARS WITHOUT FACTORY REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT. NOW YOU CAN EASILY ADD YOUR OWN!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.