Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Can i replace the 8.4 inch Uconnect with the 10.1 inches on the 2021 Durango? and if yes from where can i buy it?

and a separate question please, can i add the remote start feature to the car in anyway?

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
My advice, based on all of the issues 2021 owners are having with the 10.1" screen and UConnect 5 - DON'T! Stellantis has missed many promised software update rollouts on the larger screen systems.

As for remote start - I would inquire into having a dealer install it. Aftermarket systems are often hacked and spliced into the wiring system, causing more problems down the road. If warranty issues come up with anything electrical, many dealers will want to charge you, and wash their hands of any warranty claim. If a dealer installs a Mopar system, there is really no legitimate reason to deny a warranty issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My advice, based on all of the issues 2021 owners are having with the 10.1" screen and UConnect 5 - DON'T! Stellantis has missed many promised software update rollouts on the larger screen systems.

As for remote start - I would inquire into having a dealer install it. Aftermarket systems are often hacked and spliced into the wiring system, causing more problems down the road. If warranty issues come up with anything electrical, many dealers will want to charge you, and wash their hands of any warranty claim. If a dealer installs a Mopar system, there is really no legitimate reason to deny a warranty issue.
Thank you so much

stupid question, how can i update my screen if there is any update to begin with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts