Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get access to the wiring behind the taillight on a 2011 Durango Crew. I pulled the two pegs out but there was something forward still holding the lens in place and I didn't want to pry too hard for fear of breaking something. If anyone can tell me what I need to do, and provide a picture if possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

It seems the switch that you push to close the liftgate at the rear post has no wiring plugged into it. I'm hoping the wires are hanging loose behind the taillight.

Thanks...

·
Administrator
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
2,566 Posts
Not sure. If it's similar to my Ram I think it had 2 screws on one side and then 1 or 2 plastic tabs that went into holes in the quarter panel. It was a little aggravating to remove them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have similar problem

I need to change my stop light on the rear, and maybe change all the light with LED, and i dont find any instruction for make it myself....someone have idea how make it right? Thank You.
Al.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.