Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Durango on March 9th and was wondering if there was any way I could track this other than going through the dealer? Something online or like the guys at Ford they use www.blueoval.com and have someone in the factory research it. Also when I call the dealer he gives me status codes but does not define them. Does anyone know what the letters in the status codes mean?

Thanks!

·
Registered
481 Posts
This is the codes for Jeep which should be the same for Dodge. I can check with hubs to be sure.:)

C – tentative schedule
D – firm schedule: serial number is assigned.
D1 – gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned
D2 – gateline: framing and build imminent, usually within 3-6 days

Build
E – framing
F – paint
G – trim

Built
I – unit is pending final inspection
J – vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier
JB – shipped to body vendor
JE – shipped to emissions
JJ – consigned body vendor
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced

Other
Avi (Automotive visual Inspection)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel like I won the lottery. My company approved a Durango R/T AWD as a company lease vehicle (currently driving a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder). It was ordered by GE Leasing on 3/22 and I checked a few weeks ago and got a VIN but my local dealer can't get a status from the system. GE Leasing says 8 to 12 weeks. Almost 4 now and hoping its not 12. I requested Redline 2 Coat Pearl as well, a restricted color at the moment but I was told that there are no holds on the vehicle. Wonder why GE Leasing can get status (no code given... just parts allocated) and not a dealer?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Damn. Wish my company would get me a new Durango for a company car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got a hold of the dealer. The estimated ship date was 4/19 so I asked if it had been sent out. He told me that it entered Paint yesterday... AHHHH!!! How long do the rest of the stages take?!??! lol i want my truck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, how do u like it? I just took delivery of a white RT 2wd with leather, u connect and the 730 radio, tow hitch, summer tires,etc. I love it. It's a great ride. Very tight and flat. Love the sound of the Hemi exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts