Dodge Durango Forum - Forums and Owners Club! banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. i hav a 2001 durango w/ a 4,7L eng abuot 6 months ago my friend was pulling into a driveway and poss used 4 wheel drive and all of a sudden the vehicle wouldent move the only thing that works is park. I can here the transfer case motor moving when i shift from 2-4 wheel. but dosen,t mater what gear i,m in it wont move. when i shout down the engine i can here something spooling down for a second or two. if i go from park to drive repeatetly(quickly eng will die out(my guess prob normal. i checked the motor at the transfer case and im getting 12 volts to both wires???. i,m by far a mopar man but i,m thinking of taking this off her hands cause it just sits in the driveway... any help or sugjestions would help thanks in advance basshunter.............

·
Administrator
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T
2,554 Posts
I definitely don't have a clue but it sounds like it may have stuck somewhere in the middle and locked it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is fault mode ? and can that be cleared with a scan tool?? and what about the tourk conveter. i read about the tourk conveter soloniod problem. i,ll drop the pan tomrrow maybe get lucky. does anyone know if you can test the conveter. i talked with my friend ans she said that she wasent useing 4 wheel drive but she heard a noise like a bang and started roling backwards. this is a tall order, i know but who better to ask. thanks again bass hunter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts